I just want to thank pasta for being a part of my life
this speaks to me on a deep level b/c even if i don’t look like isabelle (i wish tbh) i am actually jace lightwood
what kind of free stuff if it’s not pizza im not interested
- me during the whole episode: *yells 'what the fuck'*
- me at the end of the episode: *whispers 'what the fuck'*
Thank you! But it doesn’t really need a really lengthy tutorial, it’s quite simple. Duplicate your image and set it to screen (it usually makes it clearer) and then my favourite part: you just paint over it.
Choose a colour that you think matches the overall image / background and set it to soft light (you can mask it away from the people if you want).
Do the same thing for any colours you want to emphasize / change (you can set it to multiply depending on you) and just mask all the bits you want! I hope that made sense, if not feel free to send me another question :)
what is she ever talking about
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
most of my internet friends (you’re on the list btw)
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“and social injustice, championing children, the poor and the oppressed”
4) What do you think about most?
things that i’d like to write
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
i don’t have my phone on me but it was probably from bella and about school??
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What’s your strangest talent?
saying the alphabet backwards / humming and beatboxing?? i’m full of them tbh
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
girls rule boys drool
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
my friend wrote me a poem once and like 3 am it was pretty funny
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
i’m scared of most things so